Monday 25 April 2011

First time for shapewear...

As a lover of all things fashion and beauty, I'm even surprised myself that I have never tried shapewear in any kind of form. Some of my friends and family have tried them, and told me they instantly make you feel better - I mean, losing up to a dress size just from wearing some high-waisted pants, come on, who's not gona love these?!

So when Tights Please sent me some amazing shapewear by Trinny and Susannah I could not wait to try them out! I have to admit, I was slightly apprehensive at first, and not sure what to expect, they claimed to 'Slim the tum, bum and thighs' - could they really be as good as I had hoped?




The shapewear came up to my bra at the top, which held in my stomach and magically smoothed out my sides, creating a natural curve. The bottom part came half way down my thighs, holding them in at the top and instantly making them look thinner and more toned!

I wore the shapewear under a nude dress for a night out with some friends- I was going to wear a navy one, but I was worried you would be able to see them through; I have to admit, these aren't the most flattering of undies! I did instantly feel slimmer and more confident, and they stayed up and down in all the right places, as I was previously worried about having to pull them up (at the top) and down (at the bottom)!



For my first time, I was very pleased with the Magic Knickers they definitely do what they say on the packet, and for £26, I think this is a fair price.

Original Magic Knickers come in 9 different styles, in a range of colours, starting from £26. Stocked nationwide and online at www.trinnyandsusannah.com  & www.Tightsplease.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment